House Buy – $275,000
Situated in the excellent Rutherglen Residential Over 50s Village is this charming, low-maintenance standalone unit. The cosy, newly renovated home offers two bedrooms with built-in robes, a bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet, an open-plan living/dining area and a kitchen with good cupboard and bench space. Call today for an inspection!
• Excellent, low-maintenance standalone unit!
• Situated in the Rutherglen Residential Village which offers excellent facilities and security
• Surprisingly spacious floorplan with good natural light and a cosy, comfortable atmosphere
• Well-appointed kitchen with granite benchtops and walk-in pantry
• Freshly painted throughout
• Lovely cottage gardens and immaculate lawns with in-built irrigation system
• Single garage and storage/tool shed with internal access
• Rutherglen Club facilities include club rooms, swimming pool, doctors room, library and much more!
• Located just moments from the township of Hadspen and a short drive from Prospect Vale and Launceston CBD
Land size: 253m2 approx.
Building size: 110m2 approx.
Year built: 1987
Rental estimate: $250 per week approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.