House Buy – Best Offer Over $499,000
This gorgeous 1857 historic sandstone church located in Campbell Town, in the heart of Tasmania, offers a truly rare opportunity. The property comprises 1.5 acres of centrally located land, a beautiful historic church, and the old hall which now features all the facilities to be utilised as a home or business.
• A rare opportunity to own a piece of Tasmania’s history!
• Offering the facilities to host events, weddings and conferences, or to be run as a café or restaurant
• Comprising 1.5 acres of centrally located land on Tasmania’s most driven highway – ideal for business and tourism opportunities
• Offering the charm of a rural lifestyle in a quiet country town yet centrally located and easily commutable
• An extensive list of updates and additions including replumbing and rewiring, new commercial kitchen, construction of a large back deck for outdoor entertaining, landscaping, and level parking options
• Purchase a unique piece of history which offers endless opportunities and whose charm and value will only increase over time!
Council rates: $235 p/q approx.
Water rates: $270 p/q approx.
Land size: 5412m2 approx.
Building size: Church – 154m2 approx. Hall – 201m2 approx.
Year built: 1857
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.