House Buy – Price on Application
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a unique, north facing overlooking the forested heart of Launceston’s Cataract Gorge. Located in one of Australia’s oldest cities this property combines privacy, quietness and the opportunity to escape it all just 10 minutes from the CBD.
• 3 years old and low maintenance
• Modern layout all on one level
• Sunny kitchen/living/dining area with a view of the Gorge
• Master bedroom with view and tiled walk in bathroom ensuite
• 2nd bedroom/office with view
• 2nd stunning tiled walk in bathroom and laundry area
• Dishwasher, gas hot plates, 900ml oven and large Tasmanian Oak kitchen bench
• Expansive rear and front deck areas
• Double glazed windows throughout
• High energy rating with Rockwool insulation throughout
• Solar energy input with roof panels
• Heat pump heating and air conditioning
• NBN and mobile reception
• Huge shed with many parking options
• Studio/sleep out
• Easy care garden area with newly established native plants
• Block zoned for establishment of a granny flat at front of block
Land size: 1856m2 approx.
Building size: 114m2 approx.
Year built: 2014
The property is set predominantly in a bush setting and the suburb is zoned low residential, creating a small village feel to the area. From the backdoor, you can watch the wallabies feed on the lawn and the diverse native bird life including the odd peacock exploring outside of the Basin park. With over 440 hectares of wilderness reserve on your doorstep and the Basin swimming area a stroll away, this property offers you the perfect getaway lifestyle. All year round, this wilderness jewel is 5 minutes from the house. Hike the reserve tracks, mountain bike the trails, rock climb the cliffs, kayak the Basin waters and in summer, grab your gear and swim in the gorge itself. Its serene surroundings disguise the fact that it is 10 minutes away from the CBD of Tasmania’s second largest city and the state’s second largest hospital, 20 minutes from the Launceston Airport and 1 hour flying time from Melbourne. This property would make a great tourist accommodation base from which Tasmanian can be explored.
This is one not to miss!
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.