House Buy – $369,000 – $399,000
This wonderful character home in the heart of South Launceston boasts beautiful original features which have been tastefully preserved and combined with stylish modern touches. The large land size and access from Meredith Crescent presents a highly sought after development opportunity (STCA).
• Beautifully maintained weatherboard home in popular Melbourne Street
• Built in 1900, featuring charming original features and gorgeous street appeal
• Updated kitchen and bathroom
• Spacious living area with cosy gas log heater and reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Two generous bedrooms including a master with built-in robe and adjoining sunroom
• Single garage for secure parking and storage space
• Natural gas hot water, cooking and heating
• Generous backyard with fruit trees and vegetable gardens and plenty of space for children and pets
• Situated in the heart of South Launceston, just moments from the LGH and CBD and close to all conveniences
Council rates: $375 p/q approx.
Water rates: $225 p/q approx.
Land size: 620m2 approx.
Building size: 145m2 approx.
Year built: 1900
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.