House Buy – Best Offer Over $249,000
This functional three-bedroom home offers comfortable living in an excellent location. The home is neat and tidy and flooded with natural light. The garden wraps around the northern and eastern aspects providing privacy and a green outlook from the living areas, and the enclosed carport and rear verandah provide useful undercover areas.
• Located in the ever-popular suburb of Newstead
• Neat, tidy home with great natural light and well-proportioned rooms
• Functional floorplan including three bedrooms, a dine-in kitchen, comfortable lounge room with cosy wood heater and heat pump, and separate laundry
• Off-street parking options including a double carport
• Low-maintenance yard with raised vegetable gardens
• Only minutes from the CBD, and a short stroll from some of Launceston’s best schools and shops
Council rates: $370 p/q approx.
Water rates: $250 p/q approx.
Land size: 335m2 approx.
Building size: 120m2 approx.
Year built: 1950
Rental estimate: previously tenanted at $285 p/w approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.