House Buy – Best Offer Over $369,000
Situated in the beautiful, historic town of Westbury is this gorgeous renovated home. The immaculately presented property features a wonderful combination of original character features and tasteful modern updates and boasts beautiful polished timber floors, cosy wood and gas heating, excellent outdoor entertaining, and lovely cottage gardens. A must-see property!
• A stunning, unique family home offering an idyllic semi-rural lifestyle!
• Featuring a versatile floorplan with three bedrooms in the main home and a fourth bedroom, bathroom and studio in the separate dwelling
• Generous room sizes and a lovely outlook
• Situated on a large 1,222m2 block (approx.) offering dual access, established gardens and a wonderful space for children and pets to enjoy
• Excellent outdoor entertaining options with an expansive north-facing deck and built-in lights
• Impressive chef’s kitchen with induction cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space
• Offering both gas and wood heating options
• Two lock-up garages with a workshop space and a double carport
• Occupying a private position in a quiet, family-friendly neighbourhood of Westbury
• Conveniently located close to local shops and services yet maintaining a semi-rural feel
Council rates: $325 p/q approx.
Water rates: $140 p/q approx.
Land size: 1,222m2 approx.
Building size: 225m2 approx.
Year built: 1966
Rental estimate: $350 – $400 per week approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.