House Buy – $325,000 – $345,000
Situated in the popular family-friendly neighbourhood of Hadspen is this solid, low-maintenance brick home offering space and comfort. The home is neat, tidy and welcoming with spacious living, generous room sizes and a versatile floorplan. A great family home!
• Solid, low-maintenance home in a quiet, family-friendly location
• Spacious, versatile floorplan with three bedrooms and two living spaces or the spacious rumpus room and study can be converted to a fourth bedroom
• Study with its own external access
• Master with ensuite, and built-in robes in each bedroom
• Well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower and separate lavatory
• Securely fenced backyard – perfect for children and pets
• Low-maintenance exterior with garden shed, storage shed and large carport
• Situated in a peaceful location just moments from the South Esk River and local conveniences, and a short drive from Prospect Vale and Launceston CBD
Council rates: $242 p/q approx.
Water rates: $250 p/q approx.
Land size: 711m2 approx.
Building size: 135m2 approx.
Year built: 1987
Rental estimate: Currently tenanted until February 2019 at $380 per week
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.