House Buy – Expressions of Interest
A beautiful warm, sunny family home with fantastic views situated on approximately 11 hectares of land, where present owners have lived for 28 years. The impressive property can be utilised for stock or crops with a spring water dam all year round, or offering an idyllic lifestyle for families. An abundance of room for teenagers with motor bikes/horses and lots of opportunity for the green thumb. There is truly something for all members of the family at this beautiful, serene property which has been loved and owned by only two families.
• Wonderful, large family home offering an idyllic lifestyle
• Situated in the close-knit community of White Hills, just 5 minutes from the renowned Josef Chromy Restaurant and vineyard
• Occupying a sought-after position on a gentle sloping block with fertile soil and a spring fed dam
• Northerly aspect with all-day sunlight
• Impressive family home of generous proportions
• Four large bedrooms including a master with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Versatile floorplan offering multiple living spaces and a study, sunroom and separate sitting room
• Offering excellent garaging and sheds including a shearing shed and large 12m x 12m shed with a 4-metre height clearance
• Town water and NBN connected
• Security in place
• Located just five minutes (approx.) from shops and conveniences at St Leonards and Evandale and a 15 minute drive to Launceston CBD
Council rates: $525 p/q approx.
Water rates: $100 p/q approx.
Land size: 11.0 hectares approx.
Building size: 285m2 approx.
Year built: 1983 approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.