House Buy – Best Offer Over $449,000
Available now, but certainly not for long, is this gorgeous 1920s West Launceston home boasting gorgeous character features and a sought-after position! The four-bedroom, two-bathroom home features generous room sizes with high ceilings and great natural light, and tastefully combines original features with tasteful modern touches. Don’t miss this one!
• Beautiful character home offering charming original features and tasteful modern touches
• Situated on a large block featuring beautiful cottage gardens and a secure yard for children and pets to enjoy
• Ideally located just a short walk from the CBD and iconic Cataract Gorge
• All bedrooms with built-in robes
• Master bedroom offers an ensuite and main bathroom includes spa and separate shower
• Well-appointed chef’s kitchen featuring an Ilve range hood, 6-burner gas stove and dishwasher
• Daikin heat pump and ducted heat transfer system
• Wall mounted TV in family room
• Excellent undercover outdoor patio for entertaining family and friends
• Ness Security System
• 4-car garage plus carport and additional off-street parking space
• Garden shed
Council rates: $431 p/q approx.
Water rates: $266 p/q approx.
Land size: 942m2 approx.
Building size: 160m2 approx.
Year built: 1920
Rental estimate: $470-$500 p/w approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.