House Buy – Best Offer Over $389,000
Occupying a sought-after position in popular West Launceston is this uniquely appealing brick veneer home which boasts a versatile floorplan, excellent privacy and city views! This substantial home is set on a 1058m2 block and offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a study/sunroom. The home welcomes all-day sunlight and has a secure yard with a great play area for the kids.
• Low-maintenance brick veneer home in a sought-after location
• Generous, versatile floorplan – fit for the whole family
• Great natural sunlight and city views
• Offering privacy and security
• Double bay carport and additional off-street parking space
• Ample storage space
• Excellent outdoor entertaining area and enchanting gardens
• Great play area and secure yard for children and pets
• Located in a quiet street just moments from the CBD and all conveniences
• Ideal for families and investors or offering great Airbnb potential
Council rates: $350 p/q approx.
Water rates: $250 p/q approx.
Land size: 1058m2 approx.
Building size: 155 m2 approx.
Year built: 1921
Rental estimate: $380 – $420 per week approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.