House Buy – Best Offer Over $349,000
This beautifully renovated Trevallyn home offers stylish and comfortable family living in a sought-after location. The low-maintenance brick veneer home features four bedrooms, an excellent outdoor entertaining area and a spacious, sun-filled living area. The stylishly renovated kitchen is fit for a chef, and the landscaped exterior and grassy yard offer a great space for children and pets to enjoy.
• Renovated family home
• Spacious, sunny living area and four bedrooms
• Modern bathroom with separate toilet
• Impressive chef’s kitchen with quality appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
• Great outdoor entertaining area
• Immaculate, low-maintenance landscaped gardens and an excellent play area for children and pets
• Situated in a family-friendly location just moments from the Trevallyn Primary School and local shops, and close to the Cataract Gorge and CBD
Council rates: $325 p/q approx.
Water rates: $260 p/q approx.
Land size: 613m2 approx.
Building size: 133m2 approx.
Year built: 1970
Rental estimate: $380 – $420 per week approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.