House Buy – $425,000 – $450,000
This beautiful manor home is one that you can be proud of! Intelligently designed, the open-plan layout brings the outdoors in and the attractive features encapsulate the ease of living on offer in popular Norwood. Enjoy lovely gardens and breathtaking mountain views from 1 Denway Grove – the pinnacle of Launceston living.
• Beautiful manor home in popular Norwood, surrounded by other quality homes
• Set on a level block with beautiful gardens and breathtaking mountain views
• Immaculately presented both inside and out, with a sunny, spacious layout
• Open-plan floorplan with multiple versatile living spaces including a large family room and huge rumpus/games room
• Entertaining will be a dream on the large deck, undercover outdoor area, and the glass sunroom
• Countless updates including new ensuite, updated bathroom, new toilets, new tapware, new light fixtures, new carpet, new window furnishings, rewired, replumbed, painted throughput
• Large corner block featuring beautifully landscaped gardens, leafy trees and ample off-street parking options including a double carport
• Centrally located to schools, shops and easy access to Launceston
Council rates: $350 p/q approx.
Water rates: $200 p/q approx.
Land size: 700m2 approx.
Building size: 195m2 approx.
Year built: 1978
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.