15 Josephine Place, Newnham TAS 7248
Private, Peaceful & Pretty As A Picture!
Built in 1990, this lovely 2 storey family home is privately positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac. Featuring a fabulous new kitchen, 3 generous bedrooms – all with built in robes, 2 bathrooms and an open plan living with easy access into the gorgeous well established gardens. With an undercover storage area to the side of the house, remote controlled alarm system and a generous 725m2 flat block of land, this solid brick home is private, peaceful and pretty as a picture!
• Generous main bedroom downstairs with built in robes
• 2 attic bedrooms upstairs also with built in storage
• Fabulous new kitchen with granite benchtops & breakfast bar
• Light filled living area with sliding glass doors to back yard
• Main bathroom with shower & bath downstairs
• 2nd bathroom with shower & toilet upstairs for convenience
• Reverse cycle air conditioner (heatpump) for all year round comfort
• Single carport
• Private backyard with outdoor patio & well established landscaped gardens
• Close proximity to University of Tasmania, Australian Maritime College and Tas Tafe and less
than 10 minute drive to CBD
Water rates: $300 p/q approx.
Building size: 129m2 approx.
Land size: 725m2 approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.